2. 如果您或小朋友出現發燒或咳嗽等呼吸道感染病徵，請儘早求醫，不應前來 上課。
3. 請在上課前15分鐘到達，並自行使用自助溫度機量度體溫，然後使用提供的 酒精搓手液消毒雙手，輪候量度體溫時請保持適當的社交距離，避免人多擠 逼，如現場出現輪候量度體溫的隊伍，家長可暫時離開現場，稍後再回來量 體溫
◆ 如果您是新生第一次來上課，您則必須至少在上課前20-25分鐘到達 （領取並更換校服）。
4. 建議家長安頓同學後需離開球場範圍，如有需要協助同學加水、換毛巾等， 每位同學可有一位同行家長陪同協助。
◆ 若相關限制措施收緊，班組的課堂結構及人數將作出適當調整或減少，以 確保學生保持適當社交距離進行課程。
Health & Epidemic Prevention Measures GENERAL OVERVIEW
1. All staffs, coaches, students and companions are required to wear mask at all time at our facility. CFCSSHK has the right to refuse students from participating in classes if he/she does not comply. (Except doing exercise and consuming food or drink.)
2. When having any respiratory symptoms, for instance fever or cough, please refrain from attending class and seek medical advice promptly.
3. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled class time, proceed straight to the selftemperature scanner, then clean your hands using the sanitizer provided. Please ensure social distancing (1.5m) while queuing up for self-temperature check. To avoid having large groups of students and parents gathering at the entrances, parents may leave the pitch temporarily and have temperature check later on.
◆ If an alert alarm sounds when you self-check in, please seek help from our staff.|
◆ If it is your first lesson, you are required to arrive at least 20-25 minutes prior to class (Collect & change uniform).
◆ New students are reminded to hand in cheque/ the original copy or copy of bank-in slip to our staff.
4. Parents are advised to leave the pitch after the student has settled down. Every student can be accompanied by one parent who can assists in filling bottle with extra water or changing towel
5. In the event that government social distance policy occurs, arrangements for affected classes will be as follow:
◆ When social distancing rules tighten, class structure and size may be adjusted or minimized to ensure a safe social distance between students during classes.
◆ To reflect new policy changes, in the event that social distancing rules relaxes or seizes, class sizes will increase accordingly as situation permits.
◆ Under the prohibition on group gathering, the number of auditorium seats is limited of people staying.
◆ If classes are cancelled/rescheduled due to social distance circumstances, new restructured classes will reopen for enrolment. Enrolment details will be announced on our website and social media and spots are secured by payment on a first come first served basis.